Maria Tereza Fonseca Dias
Maria Tereza Fonseca Dias is the partner responsible for the Administrative Law and Regulation Team. She has over 20 years of professional experience with consultancy, litigation, administrative and judicial proceedings in this area. She has worked in the Municipal and State Government, in the Legislative Power. She is the author of scientific articles, bills and legal opinions.
She is an associate professor of the Department of Public Law of the Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMG) where she teaches the subject of Administrative Law.
- Visiting Scholar King's College Londres, 2020
- Doctorate – Federal University of Minas Gerais, 2007
- Masters - Federal University of Minas Gerais, 2001
- Bachelor - Federal University of Minas Gerais, 1998
Awards and acknowledgments
- Best Lawyers, Lawyer of the Year, Administrative Law, 2023
- Best Lawyers, Lawyer of the Year, Corporate Governance & Compliance Practice, 2020 and 2022
- Análise Women's Advocacy, Regulation Law, 2021
- Honorable Mention, Rio Branco Award, Faculty of Law of UFMG, 1998
- Congratulations Motion, Town Hall of Paraguaçu-MG, 2008